Who Are We?
California Against Slavery (CAS) is a non-profit, non-partisan human rights organization. We want to make human trafficking the riskiest criminal business in California.
To defend the freedom of every child, woman and man by empowering the people of California to fulfill our obligation to stop human trafficking.
- To improve policies and laws to ensure justice and protection for trafficking victims.
- To provide a platform for survivors of human trafficking to share their stories.
What we believe
- Every person has an inherent dignity which our society and laws must uphold and protect .
- Human trafficking is a crime against human dignity and a deprivation of basic human and civil rights.
- Allowing any form of slavery to exist severely impacts our society and communities. It is a problem that concerns us all.