- This event has passed.
Alameda Taking a Deeper Look at Human Trafficking: The Intersection of CSEC…
November 6, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$30
Nola Brantley Speaks has partnered with UCSF to bring this training to Alameda County. This is a 1-day training that provides the historical context of human trafficking. Participants will learn about the historical oppression and trauma of ethnic groups and how this provides the back drop of human trafficking. Participants will also learn how to approach youth, families, and communities in culturally competent ways.
- This training is made possible through Title IV-E funding in collaboration with Chabot-Las Positas Community College District and Alameda County Social Services Agency.
- CE Fee: $30. Make check payable to UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland. Cash and credit cards are not acceptable at this time. CE certificates will be emailed to those who have paid the CE administrative fee, signed in and signed out, and completed an evaluation.
- A light breakfast will be provided. Lunch is “On Your Own”.
- Due to fragrances, chemicals and food (bananas) sensitivities, please help us in creating a Fragrance-Free Environment.
- Board of Behavioral Sciences —This course meets the qualifications for 6 hours per session of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences; Early Intervention Services/UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, and ASWs. Early Intervention Services/UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
- California Board of Registered Nursing — This course is offered through the Nursing Continuing Education Program of UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 00374 for 6 contact hours per session.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org